View Single Post
Old 15-08-07, 06:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidders View Post
Hi

I recently bought an Interfit Super Cool-lite 5 Fluorescent lighting kit which has two heads with 5 independently switchable cool lite tubes in each to give controllable light intensity. The kit comes with two stands, two reflectors & two soft boxes. I'm v pleased with the results and in UK this retails for £300 see near the bottom of this page

Also see this thread for some pictures of the kit in use in my from room
Thanks Gidders,

I like the idea of the 5 Fluorescent Bulbs that can be shut off to lower the light intensity. The heat issue would be much better than a normal light bulb I've been using.

I had my fist experience taking some modeling shots for someones web page when a friend of a friend had trouble with a photographer. It was a good sized group of people in the photo at one time. A total of 7 people were taking up about 9 feet wide and up to 6 to 8 feet tall in the frame. 8 feet a few times with arms in the air. Unfortunately all the girls had their clothes on.

Do you think if I had the kit with: (2) Super Cool Lite 5 Heads and the accessories it would light up a room (12 feet by 12 feet) for a group of people posing for photos? I have a decent flash but would rather have lighting good enough to get decent group shots without the flash if possible.

Thanks!