View Single Post
Old 12-11-06, 20:27

Thanks guys.... I understand and appreciate this forum being a smaller and more personal affair,,,, Believe me that strongly appeals to me... I am happy to have it put in perspective as I wasn't certain about the number of folks here... I have been enjoying looking through lots of posted photos and I am thrilled to see so many outstanding shots.... I have lots to learn in many areas and I can't wait to begin the quest for learning better bird shooting techniques though I try very hard to get the best shots I can.... Time to climb out of the bushes once in a while to dedicate more time to it.... Thanks again for the wonderful comments and believe me when I say I will share every little tid bit of info I have on what I am able to shoot well..... The 80-200 would be a marvelous base lens for the rev 50 ... These focal lengths combined in my opinion work the magic .....Thanks again.... I hope you have a terrific Sunday..... I will post more about the lighting techniques I have been using with my rev 50 set up after I get some of my dreaded chores done around here.... Hopefully later tonight.....Alex
I know they are soft, I know they are out of focus, I know they lack contrast, I know my sensor needs to be cleaned, I know they are noisey, I know I should crop a little off the left side, I know I should find another hobby, but other than that how do you like them??..
Gear: Yes