View Single Post
Old 31-10-10, 18:38

Hi I was a big taker when I first started . Due mainly to being a wraw beginer , posted mainly to criteque . I did not know to expect in return, I was very pleased to recieve a reply to my images all most welcome.in the main they were very honest and very helpfull. then I read the guidelines to post to that forum, yes i totaly agreed with the basic rules.If you are not clear inyour own mind about what you want,just post to any cattagory you will be supprised at what comments you will recieve.You have a good selection of them.I f your replies do not come up to your expectation. please do not give in try harder you will be supprised at how much you can improve.All the members here are most helpfull and patient. they must get fed up of recieving duplicate quiries . all they will do is make a comment and point you to a link ten times out of ten you will be very supprised at the effort they go to to answer your query. Thank you members who have helped me I look at an image in a different way now many thanks Regards john the joiner.PS.does this put me in the giver camp.