Thread: 35mm Film SLR
View Single Post
Old 29-05-06, 10:39

I will not have to use my eos 600 for full frame i have bought a canon 5d and what a camera just superb,fancy falling in love with a camera !looking through the view finder is as clear as anything owing to the full frame,and i can alter the ISO for every single shot and so easy,there is no built in flash which would be handy now and again ! altough indoor shots i do like natural shots !this camera was origanly £2500 now it is £1800 and also i have got back £200 from canon ! i have just done a site for which all the photo has been taken at my home it is www.myhomeandgardenindigital.me.uk and the photos in the may to july was taken with the Canon 5d the idea of this site is to show people who cant get out what can be done at your own home with a digital camera and computer mind you a garden would help but you can take table top photos,i thought of doing this site as 7 years ago i had a stroke that affected the whole of my right side could not walk very well or use my right hand which is still bad i use to press the shutter release button with my left hand a feat in it self ! after a year of doing that it came to my mind to stick something rough on the release button so i could feel it,which i did and it worked,i have a large pond in my garden which atracts a lot of dragonflys i had five differant types last year they are not on this site as i want photos on it that i have taken from feb this year to feb next year and the site will then be complete ! sorry for long message but it is a thought any one could do a site like this if they have a garden but better still a nature garden !cheers.Tony.