View Single Post
Old 02-12-06, 16:37

Talking The Champagne shot

The Champagne shot
About three weeks ago I saw a competition in the magazine “Amateur Photographer” with the theme being “celebration”. And the first prize is a Nikon D80 kit (as some of you know the D80 is on my shopping list for next year) So I had long hard think about what photo I was going to take, I thought about Celebration of life! But I didn’t know any young ladies that were about to have a baby and even if I did know somebody they were hardly going to let me photograph them
I also thought on the lines of some sort of sport shot i.e. a goal, wining a race etc, But with the weather as it is I would have to have been very lucky to find a good scene to photograph.
So I decided that a cork flying out of a Champagne bottle was the shot I wanted, a lot easier said then done (Like how many bottles would I get through to get the shot?) This wasn’t going to be a cheap and easy project. Before I tell you about the shot, There is some good news and bad, bad news. First the good news, for all you lovers of Champagne, No Champagne was wasted or spilled, as a matter of fact none was used, which brings me to the bad news, because no Champagne was used I didn’t get to drink any
The second bad news, Is for all you Lemonade drinkers, Lots of cheap Lemonade got wasted, spilled and generally abused . Right before I tell all, My family and friends (who know how these shot were taken) have asked me to ask you, Do you really want to know how the shot was taken, It’s like, We all want to know how a woman gets sawn in half, but once we know it seems to spoil the affect! And wasn’t it fun when we all believed in Santa Clause, then when we were told Santa was not real (I know some of you still believe in Santa, sorry It was me who let the secret out ) Christmas’s are just not the same knowing Santa was really our dad!
So the question is Do you really want to know how a woman is sawn in half, i.e. how the Lemonade flowed
Lello

No amount of security is worth the suffering of a life lived chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.

Lelsphotos