View Single Post
Old 29-06-10, 02:14

Default 35mm sugestions.

Hi all.
I'm due to go to Lanzarote on the 16th of July, to see my mum and other family, and have a nice week in there. The thing is I'm taking my 35 mm camera, a Minolta Dynax 500si, with a Sigma Zoom 28-80 55 mm diameter lens. Nothing really special.
I was thinking about film and filters, and see if any of you knows what to do in my situation. I can do with some filters, and I found some here, but they look to good to be true. I suppose that for that prize I could just try them out.
Anyway, I'm expecting to have very bright sunny days, and I'll be doing a lot of panoramic, and probably some night shots.
Right now I got a bunch of films from Boots that are 200 ISO, and I think that they are pretty good for the prize, but I'm quite lost about the ISO thingy. I don't know if I should go for higher ISO or just stay low. I'm thinking about panoramic, so any ideas are welcome, even if you think that there is something that I would already know, chances are I don't know, because I'm new to this.
Should I have a checklist? Also, I'm expecting a lot of earthy colors, and black laba, so I thought I could do with something like that too. Or a filter would be more practical?
Thanks.