View Single Post
Old 29-06-10, 19:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanodaxis View Post
Hi all.
I'm due to go to Lanzarote on the 16th of July, to see my mum and other family, and have a nice week in there. The thing is I'm taking my 35 mm camera, a Minolta Dynax 500si, with a Sigma Zoom 28-80 55 mm diameter lens. Nothing really special.
I was thinking about film and filters, and see if any of you knows what to do in my situation. I can do with some filters, and I found some here, but they look to good to be true. I suppose that for that prize I could just try them out.
Anyway, I'm expecting to have very bright sunny days, and I'll be doing a lot of panoramic, and probably some night shots.
Right now I got a bunch of films from Boots that are 200 ISO, and I think that they are pretty good for the prize, but I'm quite lost about the ISO thingy. I don't know if I should go for higher ISO or just stay low. I'm thinking about panoramic, so any ideas are welcome, even if you think that there is something that I would already know, chances are I don't know, because I'm new to this.
Should I have a checklist? Also, I'm expecting a lot of earthy colors, and black laba, so I thought I could do with something like that too. Or a filter would be more practical?
Thanks.
Hi ,You only live in Newport SW, if you would like a trip to the Forest of Dean I can give you loads of filters Cokin or circular for film, left over from the days of my playing with 35mm film.
No charge just have what you want for free and you may even get a coffee as well..