View Single Post
Old 10-03-14, 12:27

Default Competition Chat Thread

Thought I would start this off, as there isn't anywhere to talk about the fortnightly comps. Not sure if it will be 'used' but I understand a few people have been leaving the forum as they feel not much happens. I I would like there to be somewhere to chat about the competitions, however I think we also restricted here about what we can say.All the other forums I have ever belonged to, there has been a chat thread for the comp where you can say what worked or didn't, what you are planning (but not giving too much away), how you feel, questions you can ask etc.

Will see how this goes, might be a waste of time but lets give it a whirl. Start chatting....

I will go 1st - I have found that most of the images I have put on my website are as a result of the competitions, and because of the comps ,I get out at least 2 - 3 times a week with camera, when I normally wouldn't. I find them challenging and they often give me the chance to try new stuff, experiment and see things differently. What do you guys gain from the comps?