WPF - World Photography Forum
Home Gallery Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to World Photography Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to World Photography Forum, a dedicated community for photographers and enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   World Photography Forum > General Photography > Discussion on Photo of the Week

POTW 9th April

Old 10-04-17, 17:22

Default POTW 9th April

Around 30 new images to choose from this week. Robski's hover fly caught my eye, whilst incredibly difficult to do this was a great attempt.I liked Nigel's image of Deepdale very atmospheric, I was with him when he took it and mainly remember it being wet!
My pick for photo of the week is Mo's Old Days (b) an interesting shot that shows you don't have to go far to make good photography. Good use of depth of field to keep the interest in the centre of the image & the detail keep my eyes wandering around this shot for quite a while.

Old 11-04-17, 05:57

Thanks so much Ade G for your very kind words , i am very interested in electronics though my major studies is Agricultural Mechanization ! , this old radio that still works very well is more than 46 years old , or even 50 years ! , its brand is Rising ! , many thanks again

mo

Last edited by mbkamrani; 11-04-17 at 13:40.