WPF - World Photography Forum
Home Gallery Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Welcome to World Photography Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to World Photography Forum, a dedicated community for photographers and enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   World Photography Forum > Photography Equipment > Cameras

Cameras Discussion on Cameras of all types

all rounder

Old 31-10-10, 22:49

cheers yeah the older nikons or out now,this is hard work,i have discounted the canon 30d as its hard to get and ebay I hate,I did look on ebay forit and even they seem short on them,so I (think I have narrowed it down to the canon 550d or the nikon d90,the prices seemabout the same,but he canon seems to be aimed lower down than the nikon?sorry for being a pain but its something I would like to get right,any more thoughts would be good
Old 01-11-10, 02:41

cheers guys,you will be pleased to hear I have ordered a camera so no more "what camera" questions,well at least from me,well what did a go for!!!! I did the unthinkable and bought from EBAY hope it's not a big mistake,I went for the canon 40D,cheers again,oh and feel free to say I've made a mistake fingers crossed!
Old 01-11-10, 16:02

Mistake? All depends on ebay! The Canon 40D itself is an excellent camera capable of superb results.
Old 03-11-10, 17:01

The Canon 40D! Madness? That's the worst camera ever made since Lomo went bust! You'll never make anything sharp, colourful, creative or original with that! You've done it wrong!

*Sarcasm mode off again*

Alex
Old 03-11-10, 17:26

lol yeah yeah,well it did arrive today so went to the shops to get me a cf card and guess what,I got the wrong one,didn't relise there were different sizes,the one I got is tiny,so cant try it out now till tomorrow,heres hoping.
Old 03-11-10, 21:30

CF cards do not come in different physical sizes. Sounds like you probably bought an SD card instead. Reckon you can spend a bit of useful time carefully reading the Instruction Manual in the meantime!
Old 03-11-10, 23:47

yeah your right it was a sd card,got the manual in my hand as I type this,as you guessed its my first dslr.