WPF - World Photography Forum
Home Gallery Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Welcome to World Photography Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to World Photography Forum, a dedicated community for photographers and enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   World Photography Forum > General Photography > The Photography Forum

The Photography Forum General Photography Related Discussion.

UK Student needs your help, Please Read!

Old 11-11-08, 20:22

Default UK Student needs your help, Please Read!

Hi my name is David and I am currently a final year Engineering Design degree student at John Moores University, Liverpool, UK.

For my dissertation I am re-designing the current model of the flash x-tender and the overall aim is to create a working prototype of the improved model.

One of the main aims of the project is to make the X-tender universal thus fitting all flashguns.

and just to be clear the "Flash X-tender" I am mentioning is the one with fresnel lens that narrows the flash beam and thus extends the reach of the flash with two plastic brakets attached either side.

For my research I have attached a questionnaire which I hope you will take the time to complete and return to me at the following address [email protected] or as a message back to my username or in the forum would be great too!

Any feedback or help will go hugely appreciated.

My Kindest Regards

Dave

Flash X-tender Survey

1. Name:

2. Email Address:

3. Age:

4. Country:

5. Do you own a Flash X-tender?

6. If no, why not?

7. How much would you be willing to pay for an X-tender?

8. How important do you rate the X-tender as an accessory in your camera bag? (please rate 1-10)

9. What features would you like to see improved or added to the current X-tender?

10. Have you ever encountered any problems when using the X-tender? If yes, please state.

11. How important is the appearance of the X-tender?

12. If you would like to leave any comments that you may feel could be useful please include them here.