WPF - World Photography Forum
Home Gallery Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to World Photography Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to World Photography Forum, a dedicated community for photographers and enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   World Photography Forum > Photography Technique > The Digital Darkroom

The Digital Darkroom The In-Computer editing forum.

copyright symbol in photoshop

Old 25-01-06, 09:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidders
Rather than put the copyright notice on the image itself, using Adobe Bridge I prefer to embed it in the exif meta data. Bruce Frazer in his book Real World Camera Raw explains how, although you don't have to shoot in .raw - you can do it with .jpg files. Not sure how you edit the mata data if you don't have bridge though.
There are a number of external utilities you can use to edit the meta data, one such util can be found at the following link: http://www.pixlabs.com/DPU/overview/metadata.htm
Old 26-04-07, 13:16

Smile OPTION G in OS X

After hours of searching online for this and trying all permutations of alt 0169 etc, I just wanted to add that if you are an Apple user, all you need to do is OPTION + G.

Sandra
Old 26-04-07, 13:30

Location: Prince Edward Island, Canada & Ocala National Forest, Florida, USA

It works off of the main keyboard. Select text tool, pick your position, hold down alt. type 169, release and continue to type if required.

Last edited by Snowyowl; 27-04-07 at 13:20.
Old 26-04-07, 18:26
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra Jensen View Post
After hours of searching online for this and trying all permutations of alt 0169 etc, I just wanted to add that if you are an Apple user, all you need to do is OPTION + G.

Sandra
¡¡¡¡¡©©©©©©©©©!!!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡
Old 30-04-07, 11:29

Default Option G is the only thing that works for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyowl View Post
It works off of the main keyboard. Select text tool, pick your position, hold down alt. type 169, release and continue to type if required.
Believe me I tried that. Perhaps I have some other function appropriated to alt+1 etc ( not that I know of )
Old 06-05-07, 01:30

The way of holding down ALT and hitting numbers on the keypad can be used to get more than just the copyright symbol.

http://www.pictureinthesky.net/exter...sionchart.html

That's a conversion chart I made a few years ago when I was editing files on a binary level. Each column has 4 sub-columns:

Denary, (0x)Hex, (%)Binary, ASCII

Some applications you can also use ALT+184 to get a copyright symbol but this depends on the language pack Windows has been set to and the font you're using. If ALT+184 works then you can use ALT and the number in the "denary" column to get foreign characters. I've not yet got round to making a new chart...