WPF - World Photography Forum
Home Gallery Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Welcome to World Photography Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to World Photography Forum, a dedicated community for photographers and enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   World Photography Forum > General Photography > The Photography Forum

The Photography Forum General Photography Related Discussion.

FAO of BRUCE ACTION

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-06, 09:45

Default FAO of BRUCE ACTION

After reading alot of your critigues and general slagging off i thought, this gut must know his stuff. or just be chatting sh*t. so i decided, i would have a look in your gallery, and to see what photo's of your own you have posted in the gallery or in and about the forum.. but you have yet to show us how great you actually are.

"""if this was my picture, I would crop the picture...

of the two photo,s the first one is flawed

this picture has two basic problems,one the...

the problem with this picture is...

what about your photo....

to close,next it is not sharp,3rd, the bacl ground is to busy,so in al you don,t have a picture....

ok what do we have here,this was a good try..."""

ALL the above are quoted from you, so come on, prove us your pictures will be so great and totally flawless... get some posted.....
Old 08-08-06, 10:24

I'll second that.
Personally I think he's just a wind-up merchant.

Only "Bruce Action" can prove otherwise.
Old 08-08-06, 10:35

Maybe we should rename the 'critique file' or when posting pics ask if you want your pic to have a severe 'bruceing'..there you are..now there's 'chimping' & 'bruceing'..

Dictionary:

BRUCEING: to slate someone about something with little or no credibility whilst possibly under the influence of australian lager..

Dilema though..is it spelt 'bruceing' or 'brucing'..better not ask Bruce to assist here!

Al.
Old 08-08-06, 12:19
bruce action

ok guys at this time ,my favorite camera ,censor has crashed,but IM NOT WINDING YOU UP. in fact if we take time to get to know each other we could become good mate,some time back I managed to win the colour Photo comp of the year.that was in the time of film so it cost me a mint. I have many interests,photography being one of them, believe me I have no brum to bet.
just experince, and a likeing for the art people.
Old 08-08-06, 12:30

Bruce, is English your first language?
Old 08-08-06, 13:02

This Thread reminds me of a time when a Doctor was feeling poorly and decided to visit a Doctor who had opened a practice just 10 miles away from his.

He registered and sat down and waited for the Doctor to come. He had heard this Doctor tell every one how good he was.

In walks the Doctor and after some time the nurse calls (now this Doctor didn't tell the nurse that he was a Doctor)- Mr. Manjeet Singh the Doctor will see you,

As he enters the Doctor's room the Doctor asks him to sit. Now Mr. Manjeet Singh how can i help you said the Doctor- I am feeling poorly and feel that i may have a low grade fever said Mr.Manjeet- at once the the Doctor got up and said
Mr. Manjeet you dont have to tell me any thing-i know every thing- you see the last 10 patients who came to me had this problem and they were cured in a few hours and then named all the 10 patients- as soon as the last name was mentioned Dr. Manjeet got up and decided to leave- as he reached the door the Doctor shouted i havent treated you yet....
Dr.Manjeet turned and said in a quiet voice- all the patients you mentioned that where cured in a few hours.....
[b]WERE D.O.A. on arrival at my practice....(DEAD ON ARRIVAL)
[b]........now you know why i feel this.....
Old 08-08-06, 13:54

Taken from another thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce action
our club used Cirtiquing. some of this was done full in your face and honest,which had to include positive comemts along with this.................[snip].............. and its true at this point I have not posted any prints here,but it will happen, my major camera has just died and I,m not in a postion to replace itat these time.
Perhaps Bruce, if you had included some positive critique alongside your suggestions for possible improvement, you would not have alienated yourself from other WPF members quite so quickly. By all means express an opinion and suggest ways in which you think the picture could be improved (in your own opinion), that is what the critique forum is for. But could I suggest that people will be far more receptive to your suggestions if you also point out some of the things you do like about a particular image.

Stating only the negatives is just going to wind people up and there is no way they are then going to take on board what you have said.

If your current camera sensor has died, why not post some of your back catalogue? If you are an experienced, award winning photographer, you must have an extensive archive to draw upon. Why not dust off your competitionwinning film print, scan it in and show us so that we too can appreciate your efforts.

Regards,

Duncan
Old 08-08-06, 14:14
bruce action

Duncan its clear to me,that you haven,t read the critique that I have given
for all of them have positive comment with in them,there are some touchy souls here who it seems can,t take objective comment on their work,and even if they don,t agree ,they will or could grow through this. There is not one comment I HAVE MADE that didn,t have an spect of positivity,how ever if yoiu look at many of their comments,they are with out much depth,as to the strcture of a photo. heres for great growth.
Old 08-08-06, 15:14

Bruce...
POST A PIC, JUST ONE WILL DO......PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
Then we can all give it a damn good "bruceing" & then we'll all feel much better.
It will be the most critiqued, "(bruced)", pic ever! I'm with Duncan on this one; I cant wait to see this competition winner.
We will be gentle with you....maybe!
Al.
Old 08-08-06, 15:52

Thumbs up Don't forget our competition!

Bruce, why not enter your competition winner into our monthly competition which this month has no theme - all photos allowed.

If its that good, it might win here also!
Closed Thread