View Single Post
Old 24-03-07, 18:13

Breath taking.

I solute you Duncan for this link.

Amazing how they could achieve this degree of sophistication in color and art of photography with those primitive tools. Aren't we happy we are living in the digital photography area? I can not imagine non-digital photography, that too without access to photoshop........

Ansel Adams are borned without borders. I say lets get out and bring out the Ansel Adams inside you.

Side Note: Duncan I vividly remember rectangular, long barbecues with hand fan made up of bamboos leaf as shown on image you referred as your favorite one, back in my childhood in Tehran. Usually the delicacy was sheep's liver, cut on Long but quit narrow pieces kept on a short and tiny metallic stick as the one guy is handling and he would handle some 20 of these sticks at a time to turn over or run the show. Other delicacy included kidney and heart and rarely some white cubical pieces that I was told by grandma are testicle but she never explained to me right, why they should be eaten on especial occasions only and are not good for children... Well you may say Yakkkkk but I still remember that excellent taste of food served with local bread and basal and mint. May be their secret was to give a small portion of food at a time, just to stimulate the taste bud but keep stomach empty so that the enthusiastic costumers would come back again.

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN

Last edited by sassan; 24-03-07 at 18:16.