View Single Post
Old 21-11-06, 03:39

Samsung makes some of the best monitors available out there in todays market. I consider them as number 1.

One component of computer that may stay with you for a long time is the monitor so investments there are lasting long usually.

This must be a European specific model or model name as I don't see it on USA market. From specifications noted in the site, I can say higher resolution such as 1600x1200 would work better for the pictures, of course be ready for higher sticker price, then I am not sure about the connection. Is it VGA or DVI? With todays market, you want to see one of each on the monitor (A must in my opinion). AV or S connectors though good for hooking up your video tools are not so need for quality picture viewing.

19" is about the right size for budget size. You definitely do not want to have 17". If you can get to 21" you have done yourself a huge favor.

Aspect of this monitor is 4x3 i.e the older TV aspect, I am not sure if you loose anything on that when compare to so called widescreen i.e. 16x9 aspect (That is good and a must for HDTV set in todays market).

Hope this helped.

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN