WPF - World Photography Forum
Home Gallery Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Welcome to World Photography Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to World Photography Forum, a dedicated community for photographers and enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   World Photography Forum > General Photography > News & Views from the World of Photography

News & Views from the World of Photography Discussion on the Latest News in the World of Photography

my photo-art

Old 29-12-09, 17:48

Talking my photo-art

Ok

here my 2 cents on photography and art...

I got my first camera when I was 15 years old, I was following just some ideas, some images traveling around Europe.
Immediately I realized that travels and photography were totally and intimately connected.
What I do believe regarding photography, what is really unique making a photo and what I look for when I click the button is the moment; the unique and unrepeatable point of view.
I don't mind about how you made the photo, how ethical is to modify a photo with a computer or in a lab, how important is the technique. What I do care is hunting the perfect instant, I'm trying to stop the unrepeatable second forever, a unique solid crystal that remains in the Sea of the time flow.
My idea regarding photography maybe is an old school style view, but I think that it does not matter so much the theory, the sophistication of the camera. I know of course that quality is important, especially for a professional, especially for the business and the market, but finally there will be always someone that can make the shoot better then you.
What is really art, in my humble opinion, is that no one will be ever able to fix the same special and unique moment, no one will be ever able to have the same instinct and sensibility. So, together with the moment it follows, with the same importance, the light, the amazing light of nature, the colors, the contrast, the blend, the intensity.

I just moved in June 2009 to digital Canon 450D and right now I'm still discovering the enormous potential of a digital camera and I'm really amazed. Probably is just the dawn of a new age but, beside the digital revolution, a photo does never comes to life for real until printed it...